About Our City
Christian Engagement of Cities
RADIUS Consultant Writings
- Crane, Michael D. Sowing the Seeds of Change: Cultivating Transformation in the City. Portland, OR: Urban Loft Publishers, 2015.
- Crane, Michael D. “Churching in an Emerging Culture: Reimagining the Church for Postmodern People.” South African Baptist Journal of Theology Vol. 12 (2003), 49-59.
- Crane, Michael D. “Equipping the Transient for Ministry in a Global City.” The New Urban World Journal 3, no. 1 (May 2014), 7-16.
- Crane, Michael D. “Gentrification Gone Global.” In Vespas, Cafes, Singlespeed Bikes, and Urban Hipsters: Gentrification, Urban Mission, and Church Planting, edited by Sean Benesh, 111–20. Portland, OR: Urban Loft Publishers, 2014.
- Crane, Michael D. “An Uncomfortable Challenge: Lessons for Today’s Diasporas from the First Century Diaspora.” Global Missiology English 4, no. 11 (2014).
- Crane, Michael D. "Dashboard Symbolism: Sensitivities and Confidence in Interfaith Dynamics." In Signs of Hope in the City: Renewing Urban Mission, Embracing Radical Hope. Melbourne: ISUM, 2015 (49-64).
- Crane, Michael. “Multicultural Churches in Global Cities.” In The International Pastor Experience, edited by David L. Packer. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2015.
- Crane, Michael D. “Repairers of the Breach: Implications of Isaiah 58:12 for ethics and urban missiology.” MBTS Theological Journal. 2014.
- Ng, Andrew, and Michael Crane. “Models of Ministry with the Transient Poor.” Evangelical Missions Quarterly 51, no. 1 (January 2015): 58–67.